After my post a few days ago on how to add pages, I thought it would probably be a good idea to talk about deleting pages as well.
All photobooks have a minimum and a maximum number of pages:
- 20 x 20cm SOFT cover photobook – minimum 20, maximum 48 pages
- 20 x 20cm HARD cover photobook – minimum 30, maximum 48 pages
- A4 portrait 21 x 30cm HARD cover photobook – minimum 30, maximum 90 pages
- A4 landscape 30 x 21cm HARD cover photobook – minimum 30, maximum 120 pages
- 30 x 30cm HARD cover photobook – minimum 30, maximum 120 pages
- 33 x 26cm HARD cover photobook – minimum 30, maximum 120 pages
If you want to delete pages:
- Select the 2 pages next to each other (the spread) you want to delete.
- Click the menu ‘Page’ and select ‘Delete’.
- Before the pages are deleted you are asked to confirm if you are sure you want to delete the current 2 pages (spread).
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm you want to delete the 2 pages.
Alternatively, once you have selected the 2 pages you want to delete (you can see which pages are seelcted by the blue line around the 2 pages in the page viewing area), press ‘CTRL + Delete’ simulaneously on your keyboard and then confirm you want to delete the current spread.
It is not possible to delete pages when you have a photobook with the minimum number of pages.